Code of Conduct
As members of the rugby family WE ALWAYS:
- Support positively and applaud good play. Respect officials and opposition players
- Remember our children are playing to have fun. Behave as role models as positive behaviour will reflect in our children. Be role models on the touchline.
- Congratulate the opposition and make their supporters feel welcome at our club.
As members of the rugby family WE NEVER :
- Force our children to play rugby
- Stray onto the field of play
- Verbally abuse match officials, players or their supporters
- Cause offence by way of insult, humiliation or discrimination.